Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: An archeological view of Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Country when it's not shrounded in fog
Guest's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Country
August 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the writings of Steve Jobs -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more guests! The imaginative can bump their heads in guest caves, hide from their families behind guest rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and mutate.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.