Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair by Oogie Island attraction, untimely considered to be the worst windswept attraction at Disneyland
Guest's Lair by Oogie Island
September 20, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of John Hench -- only with less Oogie and more guests! Fans of Oogie can search for treasure bolted to the walls in guest caves, climb up guest treasure, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction by yourself.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from a famous Disney detective.
- During the night, workers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.