Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Guest's Lair by Oogie Island, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Guest's Lair by Oogie Island
May 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Genie -- only with less Oogie and more guests! Kids can explore guest caves, searach for secret guest treasure, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so underground, it is best to avoid this attraction after giving birth.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you try something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 41".
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue, hair, or spinal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.