Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Under Underdog Island attraction during repairs
Guest's Lair Under Underdog Island
March 27, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Launchpad Mcquack -- only with less Underdog and more guests! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in guest caves, searach for secret guest rocks, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Attraction may be too intense for young tweens.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to rent princess belts.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is home of the restless haunt of a former cast member.
- During construction, workers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.