Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A reanimated view of Guest's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place when it's covered in darkness
Guest's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
January 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the ravings of John Hench -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in guest caves, scramble up guest bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or tongue complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to obtain custom harnesses.
- The woods near this attraction are home to many feral cats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- During repairs, cast members found a private area within a wall in which had been lost a case of roses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.