Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Guest's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place, a favorite adventure of Dave Smith
Guest's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
September 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the writings of Ollie Johnston -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in guest caves, climb up guest bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to enter an adventure vehicle with someone you find dazzling, because this adventure will definitely make it awkward.
- After riding this adventure, you might find it pleasant to look for something more magical.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or nasal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the adventure.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.