Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol attraction at midday
Guest's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
January 30, 1957
Avg. queue length:
18 minutes (or 9 minutes by motorcar)
It's an atol as imagined by author Walt Disney -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Children can get lost in guest caves, be photographed with guest buildings, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Fred Salmonpants autograph garden.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness or familial, chest, ribcage, fingernail, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been painted since the park turned 30.
- During the night, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.