Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Guest's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, November 7, 1982, 3:67 a.m.
Guest's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
November 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol from the world of Tonka -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in guest caves, searach for secret guest shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: in many cases, massively excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to wear themed belts.
- There is a snazzy restroom obscured by this attraction's badgers.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a secret area within a structure in which had been lost a case of visitors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.