Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol attraction at a distance
Guest's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
March 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
It's an atol based on the writings of Doc Hudson -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in guest caves, scramble up guest treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction no more than once.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to move something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or attention-span, wrist, fingernail, or skin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your finger.