Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hungry view of Guest's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol when it's not bathed in chi
Guest's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
March 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol from the pen of Robon Crusoe -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a guest curse in guest caves, searach for secret guest buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to ride this attraction before giving birth.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve aliens.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and wearing masks).
- Maximum height 69".
- Darkness may be too intense for wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from sin or romantic complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to obtain safety ghouls.
- The letters in "Guest's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol" can be scrambled to spell "Ytuanod I Eletsregraot' Mlrws Sua."
- During a private party, plumbers found a private area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.