Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Under Oogie Island attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Guest's Lair Under Oogie Island
April 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Fritz -- only with less Oogie and more guests! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through guest caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by guest displays, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Minimum height 49".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The top of Guest's Lair Under Oogie Island can be spotted from as far away as Melodyland.
- During construction, cast members found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.