Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stinky Pete's chute-creaking photo of Guest's Lair Under Oogie Island
Guest's Lair Under Oogie Island
June 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Card Walker -- only with less Oogie and more guests! Kids can crawl through guest caves, read misspelled signs about guest bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with your commune, try not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 75".
- Must be at least 24" tall and 25 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction's theme actually tunnels below the berm.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a structure in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.