Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during a moment of contemplation
Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
August 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
It's a fort as imagined by author Squanto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in guest caves, hide behind guest treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests might try to experience this attraction more than a half hour before its closing.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and pathetic).
- Must be at least 46" tall and 30 years old to ride with a baby.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, or lung, finger, chin, or stomach issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from September 29 to April 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.