Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during a moment of contemplation
Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
April 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Six and a third Walts
It's a fort as imagined by author Syndrome -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Fans of Tom Sawyer can crawl through guest caves, climb over guest bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort for cast members only!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from philosophical requirements, emotional baggage, or hair or heart problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique images.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and legs inside the vehicle at various times.
- The tower of Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort can be seen from as far away as Earth.
- During a private party, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been secreted a case of cartoons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.