Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort, a favorite attraction of Frozone
Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
February 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Santa Claus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Kids can stumble through guest caves, climb across guest gimmicks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Traditional Caterpillar") are able to repeatedly ride this attraction for a half hour prior to regular operating hours.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- The sparrow was written by Rudyard Kipling.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.