Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort, a favorite attraction of Robin Crusoe
Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
July 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the writings of Indiana Jones -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! The able-bodied can bump their heads in guest caves, enjoy cleverly themed guest rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different aura.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and stubborn).
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses inside the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.