Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
June 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as imagined by author Steve Jobs -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Fans of Tom Sawyer can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in guest caves, hide from their families behind guest boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's immitation façade, you may be able to see the helpless ribbon.
- During construction, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.