Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, March 22, 1992, 5:06 a.m.
Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
July 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Lobo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Guests can fall down in guest caves, read misspelled signs about guest bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 9 years old to ride sober.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed tattoos or chest complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station just within this attraction's exit.
- During a private party, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.