Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A foolish view of Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol when it's inundated in fog
Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
October 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol right out of the imagination of Jack Skellington -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through guest caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by guest stuff, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters might joke with maids.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1989 World's Lubber.
- During construction, cast members found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.