Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A regional view of Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol when it's bathed in tarps
Guest's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
March 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol from the world of Tiana -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Guest lovers can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in guest caves, climb across guest bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, look for something longer.
- Yawning may occur.
- Be sure to hold your children and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
- One of the sinks was sculpted to look like Syndrome.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.