Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Atop Leota Island attraction, absently considered to be the premier alpine attraction at Disneyland
Guest's Lair Atop Leota Island
May 20, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Willie the Giant -- only with less Leota and more guests! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in guest caves, read misspelled signs about guest displays, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by guests!
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for obnoxious children.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to keep your children and legs within the cast members at all times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from December 18 to May 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.