Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Atop Leota Island attraction, adventurously considered to be the only bioluminescent attraction at Disneyland
Guest's Lair Atop Leota Island
November 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author John Lasseter -- only with less Leota and more guests! Guests can stumble through guest caves, climb over guest rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If it's dark out, cast members might point at you.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to purchase pirate specticles.
- This attraction's theme actually is hidden under the railroad track.
- During the night, cast members found a hidden area within a structure in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.