Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Guest's Lair Atop Leota Island, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
Guest's Lair Atop Leota Island
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Mara -- only with less Leota and more guests! Guests can bump their heads in guest caves, hide behind guest bridges, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with a school group, don't sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Because this is a shiny attraction, children are required to rent princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.