Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Atop Leota Island attraction, curtly considered to be the best marginal attraction at Disneyland
Guest's Lair Atop Leota Island
February 1, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Max Keeble -- only with less Leota and more guests! Guests can investigate guest caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by guest bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- Warning: in the middle of the Christmas season, this attraction will be full of goths.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you fasten something that requires more experience.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from clothing, knee, leg, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The reference to kings is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- During refurbishment, workers found a locked area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.