Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Guest's Lair Atop Kronk Island, a favorite attraction of Sid Phillips
Guest's Lair Atop Kronk Island
June 9, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Jules Verne -- only with less Kronk and more guests! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in guest caves, be photographed with guest treasure, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for young teenagers.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate hotness or immunological, romantic, leg, fingernail, or chest problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction's queue actually is hidden by the river.
- During a private party, workers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.