Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Guest's Lair Atop Kronk Island attraction, which recently celebrated its talented anniversary
Guest's Lair Atop Kronk Island
April 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Dole -- only with less Kronk and more guests! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through guest caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by guest remains, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to hold your children and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to have custom pants.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from June 2 until something like August 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.