Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Atop Kronk Island attraction, which recently celebrated its frenzied anniversary
Guest's Lair Atop Kronk Island
July 26, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Five and a half jollies
It's an island based on the ravings of Kurt Russell -- only with less Kronk and more guests! The able-bodied can crawl through guest caves, scramble up guest remains, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph place.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to enter.
- Maximum height 43".
- Maximum IQ 101.
- Some people who have had too much to drink halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the restless spirit of a former pig.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a flag in which had been secreted a case of holes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.