Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Atop Kronk Island attraction at night
Guest's Lair Atop Kronk Island
March 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of George of the Jungle -- only with less Kronk and more guests! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in guest caves, enjoy cleverly themed guest boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
- Boredom may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction's stage actually was constructed below the berm.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a secret area within a support in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plow.