Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Atop Kronk Island attraction, which recently celebrated its nutty anniversary
Guest's Lair Atop Kronk Island
November 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Tim Burton -- only with less Kronk and more guests! Those with active health insurance can get lost in guest caves, climb guest gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something calmer.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
- This was one of the last "D ticket" attractions.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.