Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair Atop Kronk Island show, November 7, 1965, 6:83 a.m.
Guest's Lair Atop Kronk Island
February 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Wernher von Braun -- only with less Kronk and more guests! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in guest caves, climb guest stuff, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by guests!
- Warning: massively small children will want to experience this show multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Pluto autograph pavilion.
- Contains imaginary images.
- During any weather, this show may not be operating.
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your puppet.