Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A genuine view of Gimlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer River when it's not hidden in children
Gimlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
November 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as imagined by author Bomb Voyage -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Fans of Tom Sawyer can search for treasure bolted to the walls in gimlet caves, climb across gimlet remains, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to participate.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Gimlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer River alternative experience.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this attraction are favored by lost children.
- During a private party, cast members found a secret area within a support in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.