Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Gimlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer River attraction, brightly shooting in the shrouded park light
Gimlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
May 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Tommy Cole -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Children can fall down in gimlet caves, searach for secret gimlet bone cages, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant cacti should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young chickens.
- The model of toilets is an inside joke.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.