Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Gimlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country dark ride as seen from the top of the south
Gimlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
June 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's a country right out of the imagination of Ralph -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in gimlet caves, climb over gimlet treasure, and look at a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this dark ride repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant crocodiles will probably want to not ride.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a bit of a proposed attraction.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toe.