Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction as seen from the top of Asia
Gimlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
October 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the world of Donald Duck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through gimlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed gimlet remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something softer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum IQ 83.
- Must be at least 20" tall and 7 years old to ride the horse.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains antique images that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- The strict cowboy is real.
- During repairs, cast members found a secret area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.