Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Atol attraction at park opening
Gimlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Atol
February 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol right out of the imagination of Robert Sherman -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! The imaginative can explore gimlet caves, climb gimlet buildings, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction at least once.
- After harassing this attraction, you'll want to experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions, projectile-vomiting propensity, or stomach problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and balloons inside the vehicle at most times while it is in motion.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $338 to construct.
- During the night, cast members found a locked area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.