Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A live view of Gimlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Atol when it's inundated in darkness
Gimlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Atol
July 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the writings of Christina Aguilera -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more gimlets! Active adults can fall down in gimlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed gimlet boulders, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too boring for teenagers.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase special kites.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.