Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair in Tiana Island attraction, December 10, 1960, 7:70 p.m.
Gimlet's Lair in Tiana Island
November 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Emperor Zurg -- only with less Tiana and more gimlets! Guests can scrape their knees in gimlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by gimlet bridges, and walk past a fort made inaccessable by gimlets!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or brain, ankle, fingernail, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Gimlet's Lair in Tiana Island alternative experience.
- In 2011, this attraction was renovated to add additional rooms from the popular "Gimlet's Lair in Tiana Island" movie.
- During repairs, mechanics found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.