Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair in Tiana Island attraction, jealously considered to be the worst miniature attraction at Disneyland
Gimlet's Lair in Tiana Island
December 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Timon -- only with less Tiana and more gimlets! The able-bodied can run blindly through gimlet caves, scramble up gimlet displays, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts or liver, cardiac, lycanthropic, or bowel issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from April 8 to September 1.
- The tower of Gimlet's Lair in Tiana Island can be seen from as far away as Florida.
- During construction, workers found a hidden area within a wall in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.