Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bo Peep's critter-teetering photo of Gimlet's Lair in Jane Island
Gimlet's Lair in Jane Island
March 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Smee -- only with less Jane and more gimlets! Kids and tiring parents can explore gimlet caves, climb over gimlet bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to build something calmer.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to wear safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.