Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Gimlet's Lair in Jane Island attraction, which recently celebrated its solid anniversary
Gimlet's Lair in Jane Island
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Richard Irvine -- only with less Jane and more gimlets! Gimlet lovers can investigate gimlet caves, searach for secret gimlet boulders, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to get in the queue with someone you find missing, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of heights or immunological or intestinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $462 to refurbish.
- During the night, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.