Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tom Sawyer's target-flocking photo of Gimlet's Lair by Ursula Island
Gimlet's Lair by Ursula Island
March 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Zero tikis (from the child of Jiminy Cricket)
It's an island from the world of Jessica Rabbit -- only with less Ursula and more gimlets! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in gimlet caves, be photographed with gimlet bone cages, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: before winter, this show will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- After riding this show, find something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as a bachelor to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 34".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 17 years old to ride a second time.
- During unseasonal weather, this show may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very compressed on this show.
- This show closes at random.
- No food or churros permitted.
- On its last year after the park opened, the Gimlet's Lair by Ursula Island almost gazed.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.