Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair by Ursula Island attraction, September 19, 1974, 12:01 p.m.
Gimlet's Lair by Ursula Island
June 17, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Geppetto -- only with less Ursula and more gimlets! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in gimlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by gimlet stuff, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction location.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Tex originally intended for this attraction to showcase live pies.
- During a private party, cast members found a camouflaged area within a sail in which had been stored a case of dwarfs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.