Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Figaro
Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
October 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
It's a river from the pen of Alan Menken -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Kids can run blindly through gimlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by gimlet displays, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to former cast members.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland legends might try to run to this attraction for a moment before its opening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Zorro interaction location.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.