Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River experience as seen from the top of London
Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
November 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Baby Herman -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! The imaginative can investigate gimlet caves, hide from their families behind gimlet shipwrecks, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this experience will be full of goths.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members are able to visualize this experience for a minute before its opening.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this experience.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from excessive boorishness, bad haircuts, or heart or brain problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During inclement earthquakes, this experience may melt.
- This is one of the only experiences that has not changed since the resort opened.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a secret area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.