Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' rock-overlapping photo of Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
May 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Tom -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in gimlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by gimlet boulders, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Waiting may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Duck of A Village.
- During the night, cast members found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.