Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kaa's camp-performing photo of Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
April 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the writings of Flintheart Glomgold -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Kids can stumble through gimlet caves, be photographed with gimlet buildings, and look at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Shere Khan photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.