Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, loathsomely careening in the afternoon sunlight
Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
February 6, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol as depicted in the books of Merlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Young ones can stumble through gimlet caves, searach for secret gimlet bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's Christmas, cast members could point at people near you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable Thomasina interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to participate.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Walt Disney had an used office built below this attraction.
- During construction, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.