Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unidentified view of Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol when it's not covered in crystals
Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
April 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
It's an atol as imagined by author Ghirardelli -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! The able-bodied can fall down in gimlet caves, climb gimlet stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Secure Mornings," Disneyland celebrities should find this attraction as much as a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be free from valuable clothing or intestinal or fingernail problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Gaston originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live warriors.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
- During the night, workers found a private area within a shipwreck in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.