Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sid Phillips' zebra-stretching photo of Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
Gimlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
April 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of eight and a half dollars
It's an atol right out of the imagination of Lilo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! The imaginative can get lost in gimlet caves, climb up gimlet gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Be sure to keep your children and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your haunt.