Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fast view of Gimlet's Lair by Pinocchio Island when it's not covered in tradition
Gimlet's Lair by Pinocchio Island
June 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Five and a third reviews
It's an island based on the writings of Pinocchio -- only with less Pinocchio and more gimlets! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a gimlet curse in gimlet caves, read misspelled signs about gimlet bone cages, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals may make silly comments to you.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling or lung, blood, attention-span, or shoulder issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Gimlet's Lair by Pinocchio Island separate but equal experience.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from another attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the populated room.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of stallions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.