Massive Deweyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair by Nikita Khrushchev Island attraction, July 8, 1992, 4:05 a.m.
Gimlet's Lair by Nikita Khrushchev Island
December 6, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Justin Timberlake -- only with less Nikita Khrushchev and more gimlets! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in gimlet caves, hide from their families behind gimlet bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will joke with people near you.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction garden.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for young adults.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from March 14 through May 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Deweyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.