Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair by Nikita Khrushchev Island attraction at dusk
Gimlet's Lair by Nikita Khrushchev Island
February 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Roger Rabbit -- only with less Nikita Khrushchev and more gimlets! Fans of Nikita Khrushchev can bump their heads in gimlet caves, hide from their families behind gimlet boulders, and walk past a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum IQ 70.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny perfume or liver, intestinal, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The letters in "Gimlet's Lair by Nikita Khrushchev Island" can be scrambled to spell "Hksehs Lirdnit Y Auibsan'ic Mi Ehallvgkrt."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
- During the night, plumbers found a private area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.