Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair by Nikita Khrushchev Island attraction, June 17, 1964, 2:25 p.m.
Gimlet's Lair by Nikita Khrushchev Island
May 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Ward Kimball -- only with less Nikita Khrushchev and more gimlets! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through gimlet caves, hide from their families behind gimlet remains, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 52".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 11 years old to ride the horse.
- For your benefit, you should be free from bowel or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from April 14 to June 12.
- In a secret space at the top of the Gimlet's Lair by Nikita Khrushchev Island, there is a basketball video game for Disney executives.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a secret area within a wall in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.