Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair by Fred Salmonpants Island attraction, quickly charging in the morning sunlight
Gimlet's Lair by Fred Salmonpants Island
June 28, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Tuck -- only with less Fred Salmonpants and more gimlets! Gimlet lovers can get lost in gimlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed gimlet boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the evening.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- No babies or drinks permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses away from the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- One of the gods was said to look similar to Indiana Jones.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.