Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair by Fred Salmonpants Island attraction, May 16, 1999, 2:28 p.m.
Gimlet's Lair by Fred Salmonpants Island
September 11, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Joe Fowler -- only with less Fred Salmonpants and more gimlets! Active adults can run blindly through gimlet caves, hide behind gimlet shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are dominated by drunken grad-nite students.
- During refurbishment, workers found a locked area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.