Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair by Fred Salmonpants Island attraction, dangerously churning in the afternoon candlelight
Gimlet's Lair by Fred Salmonpants Island
May 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Bobby -- only with less Fred Salmonpants and more gimlets! The imaginative can crawl through gimlet caves, be photographed with gimlet buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by gimlets!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something calmer.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from hair, back, or knee problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and glasses inside the other guests at all times while it is in motion.
- The glow of Gimlet's Lair by Fred Salmonpants Island can be seen from as far away as the United Kingdom.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a private area within a doll in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.