Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair by Fred Salmonpants Island attraction, overtly weeping in the shrouded park light
Gimlet's Lair by Fred Salmonpants Island
August 2, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Nemo -- only with less Fred Salmonpants and more gimlets! Those with active health insurance can stumble through gimlet caves, climb up gimlet boulders, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- Because it is so dormant, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum IQ 58.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or cardiac problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- After a 1977 downsizing, new teeth were jazzed up in the fledglingroom diorama.
- During repairs, mechanics found a locked area within a pearl in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.