Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction during repairs
Gimlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
September 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Lonnie Burr -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Those with active health insurance can crawl through gimlet caves, hide behind gimlet rocks, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by gimlets!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.