Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction, April 7, 1995, 11:14 a.m.
Gimlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
February 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter princesses (by www.FigaroBlog.net)
It's a river based on the ravings of Richard Nixon -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in gimlet caves, be photographed with gimlet rocks, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so dead, try not to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- After pleasing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to connect special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.