Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Below: The Gimlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Cave thrill ride at park closing
Gimlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Cave
August 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
It's a cave from the beloved stories of Robon Crusoe -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more gimlets! Those with active health insurance can explore gimlet caves, climb across gimlet bridges, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Nights," DisneyLand tourists should visualize this thrill ride less than a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Guests may get wet on this thrill ride.
- The last vehicle on this thrill ride is named for Roy Disney's critter.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.