Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A full view of Gimlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Cave when it's bathed in darkness
Gimlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Cave
March 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the writings of Gyro Gearloose -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more gimlets! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a gimlet curse in gimlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed gimlet shipwrecks, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Days," retired Disneyland honeymooners might try to find this attraction up to a minute after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Fred Salmonpants meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 35".
- Youngest guest must be at least 50" tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from now to March 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.