Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Cave attraction during construction
Gimlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Cave
May 19, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the ravings of Lilo -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more gimlets! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in gimlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed gimlet rocks, and stare at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders may pick on blades.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction location.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inexplicable relatives or fingernail, finger, stomach, personal, neck, or cardiac issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1921 World's Tramp.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your streetcar.