Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An obvious view of Gimlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Cave when it's not bathed in fog
Gimlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Cave
March 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the pen of Abu -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more gimlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through gimlet caves, climb up gimlet remains, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something less magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph garden.
- Minimum height 25".
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.