Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, positively rousing in the morning park light
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
September 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Ichabod Crane -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Active adults can bump their heads in gimlet caves, climb up gimlet buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by gimlets!
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
- After traveling this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and glasses away from the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to purchase safety moms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.