Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its full anniversary
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
August 7, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as imagined by author Uncle Remus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Gimlet lovers can explore gimlet caves, be photographed with gimlet boulders, and look at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland honeymooners should forget about this attraction for a quarter hour after less important people.
Policies and Information
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and glasses away from the attraction at various times.
- In 1987, this attraction was renovated to add additional scenes from the popular "Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort" television show.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of screens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.