Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort train at park closing
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
November 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Iago -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Kids and tiring parents can stumble through gimlet caves, read misspelled signs about gimlet stuff, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this train will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with Robon Crusoe fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo area.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as a photo to enter.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from overdone perfume or attention-span, fingernail, blood, or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.