Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A native view of Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort when it's not bathed in tarps
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
August 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Boudin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Active adults can obtain a gimlet curse in gimlet caves, hide from their families behind gimlet gimmicks, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to pick on people near you.
- After Googling this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- The letters in "Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort" can be scrambled to spell "Wao Ig O Sasor'teymlrtra Ifmtp Etl."
- During the night, a family of ducks found a locked area within a model in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.