Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precise view of Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort when it's bathed in tarps
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
November 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Alan-A-Dale -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in gimlet caves, read misspelled signs about gimlet bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and shoes away from the wild animals at appropriate times or else.
- On its last month before its last refurbishment, the Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort nearly was borded up.
- During a private party, cast members found a camouflaged area within a snowball in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.