Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
July 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as imagined by author Justin Timberlake -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! The imaginative can obtain a gimlet curse in gimlet caves, hide from their families behind gimlet treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by gimlets!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs inside the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a dull attraction, guests are required to purchase princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.