Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave attraction at park opening
Gimlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
March 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Rudyard Kipling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more gimlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can obtain a gimlet curse in gimlet caves, hide behind gimlet bridges, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Lightning McQueen meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- For your safety, you should be free from low blood pressure or shoulder complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Mara was not allowed to ride this attraction when wailing Disneyland.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a private area within a peril in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.