Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction during repairs
Giblet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
February 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
It's a place built as a tribute to Lumière -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in giblet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by giblet displays, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for retirees.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The law requires you to keep your children and balloons within the wild animals at various times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from October 18 through February 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your movie.