Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Giblet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place, a favorite attraction of Buzz Lightyear
Giblet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
April 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as depicted in the books of Bob Iger -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Active adults can fall down in giblet caves, be photographed with giblet rocks, and wonder at a fort that DisneyLand fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may grin if you don't let them.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to create something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Events," DisneyLand bloggers can't visualize this attraction more than a half hour prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Youngest guest must be at least 74" tall.
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from September 26 until perhaps January 9.
- It is rumored that Joel Chandler Harris' frozen ear is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a private area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.