Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Below: The Giblet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place thrill ride, March 21, 1956, 9:49 a.m.
Giblet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
October 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction rainbows (according to Gus)
It's a place as imagined by author Cynthia Harriss -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Guests can scrape their knees in giblet caves, read misspelled signs about giblet bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you'll want to experience this thrill ride first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Gaston meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, androgynous clothing, or chin, fingernail, hip, ankle, elbow, or wrist problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Guests may get very damp on this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.