Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A perfect view of Giblet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place when it's not bathed in darkness
Giblet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
May 28, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the pen of Deedle -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Fans of Tom Sawyer can explore giblet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by giblet treasure, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by giblets!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Barbie.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a secret area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.