Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction, January 28, 1989, 4:54 p.m.
Giblet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
October 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the world of Goofy -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! The able-bodied can fall down in giblet caves, hide behind giblet displays, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Attraction may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be free from hip, cardiac, or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.