Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair on Iago Island attraction as seen from the top of the hill
Giblet's Lair on Iago Island
May 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Kuzco -- only with less Iago and more giblets! Giblet lovers can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in giblet caves, be photographed with giblet rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The woods behind this attraction are the realm of drunken grad-nite students.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a secret area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.