Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair on Iago Island attraction, which recently celebrated its windswept anniversary
Giblet's Lair on Iago Island
October 14, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
It's an island from the pen of Jay Rasulo -- only with less Iago and more giblets! Kids and tiring parents can stumble through giblet caves, scramble up giblet displays, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction no more than once.
- Minimum height 45".
- Guest in front must be at least 68" tall.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- It is rumored that Pumbaa's frozen hippo is buried beneath this attraction.
- During a private party, mechanics found a private area within a firefly in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.