Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair on Iago Island attraction, November 25, 2008, 4:20 a.m.
Giblet's Lair on Iago Island
January 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
771 Disney units
It's an island based on the ravings of Huey -- only with less Iago and more giblets! Children can scrape their knees in giblet caves, enjoy cleverly themed giblet gimmicks, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by giblets!
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 31".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your hats and glasses within the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from May 29 to June 9.
- The youth in the porthole room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues Throughout the Engineer".
- During repairs, cast members found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of gardens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.