Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair on Iago Island adventure, nostalgically warning in the morning sunlight
Giblet's Lair on Iago Island
January 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Richard Sherman -- only with less Iago and more giblets! Giblet lovers can get lost in giblet caves, enjoy cleverly themed giblet buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite excitable children will want to queue for this adventure multiple times.
- You must be at least as big as your portrait to ride.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and legs inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Attorneys maintain a secret journal in which is detailed the personal details of all the cast members who have worked on this adventure.
- During a private party, cast members found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.