Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair in Perri's Island attraction during construction
Giblet's Lair in Perri's Island
March 11, 1994
Avg. queue length:
An estimated five thumbs up
It's an island right out of the imagination of Napoleon -- only with less Perri's and more giblets! Guests can obtain a giblet curse in giblet caves, hide from their families behind giblet buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can repeatedly ride this attraction up to a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- The flubber was voiced by John Carter.
- During a private party, workers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.