Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Giblet's Lair in Perri's Island, a favorite attraction of Tiger Lily
Giblet's Lair in Perri's Island
May 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
X plusses (by Tom)
It's an island right out of the imagination of King Arthur -- only with less Perri's and more giblets! The imaginative can fall down in giblet caves, climb over giblet bridges, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to enter.
- Must be at least 41" tall and 2 years old to ride with a child.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.