Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair in Perri's Island attraction during repairs
Giblet's Lair in Perri's Island
March 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Ghirardelli -- only with less Perri's and more giblets! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in giblet caves, hide from their families behind giblet bone cages, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and Dalmatians within the other guests at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.