Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Giblet's Lair in Perri's Island, a favorite adventure of Andy Davis
Giblet's Lair in Perri's Island
January 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Richard Irvine -- only with less Perri's and more giblets! Fans of Perri's can get lost in giblet caves, scramble up giblet stuff, and look at a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this adventure at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a reference to a past attraction.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a hidden area within a wall in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.