Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frankenweenie's lantern-failing photo of Giblet's Lair in Perri's Island
Giblet's Lair in Perri's Island
October 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Practical Pig -- only with less Perri's and more giblets! Kids can run blindly through giblet caves, hide from their families behind giblet boulders, and ask cast members about a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- The top of Giblet's Lair in Perri's Island can be seen from as far away as Brazil.
- During a private party, mechanics found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.