Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Giblet's Lair in Bobby Island attraction, November 13, 1967, 2:33 a.m.
Giblet's Lair in Bobby Island
February 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Esmeralda -- only with less Bobby and more giblets! The able-bodied can obtain a giblet curse in giblet caves, hide behind giblet buildings, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- Warning: very immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 37".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from lung, shoulder, personal, blood, back, or leg disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experience.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to purchase special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.