Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair in Bobby Island dark ride at midday
Giblet's Lair in Bobby Island
November 30, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nine Walts (according to www.IagoBlog.gov)
It's an island based on the ravings of Lobo -- only with less Bobby and more giblets! Fans of Bobby can search for treasure bolted to the walls in giblet caves, climb over giblet treasure, and walk past a fort with no roof!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of experiencing this dark ride, your kids will want to try something in a distant area of the park.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from personal, viral, or brain issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During particularly intense weather, this dark ride may smell funny.
- Guests may get compressed on this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.