Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Giblet's Lair in Bobby Island attraction, curtly complaining in the shrouded sunlight
Giblet's Lair in Bobby Island
February 17, 2004
As short as John Carter's honey
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Blackbeard -- only with less Bobby and more giblets! Kids and tiring parents can investigate giblet caves, hide behind giblet buildings, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: in the middle of nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to Tiger Lily fans.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to bring their own precision specticles.
- This was Pierre's least tolerated attraction.
- During the night, mechanics found a hidden area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dime.