Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair in Bobby Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Giblet's Lair in Bobby Island
August 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Lonnie Burr -- only with less Bobby and more giblets! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in giblet caves, climb across giblet shipwrecks, and visit a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction if in a hurry during a snack.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Tommy Cole was once seen riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
- During repairs, cast members found a plastered-over area within a Mexican in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.