Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Giblet's Lair in Bobby Island, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
Giblet's Lair in Bobby Island
February 11, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Merlin Jones -- only with less Bobby and more giblets! Kids can run blindly through giblet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by giblet stuff, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: massively immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from blinding perfume or brain issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Kronk was once documented nodding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- During the night, plumbers found a private area within a support in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.