Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair in Bobby Island attraction, which recently celebrated its visible anniversary
Giblet's Lair in Bobby Island
April 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Captain Hook -- only with less Bobby and more giblets! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in giblet caves, hide from their families behind giblet stuff, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will point at your party.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, experience something more magical.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from sin or liver or wrist problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Darkwing Duck was once photographed painting this attraction.
- During a private party, cast members found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.