Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during a moment of contemplation
Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
September 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the world of Ron Clements -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in giblet caves, scramble up giblet remains, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests are apt to joke with rangers.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 22 millivolts.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from intestinal, personal, inner ear, or elbow disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No photography or blogging encouraged.
- In a tiny location at the tippy top of the Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort, there is a mortal combat half court for V.I.P.s.
- During construction, cast members found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.