Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of a realm
Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
December 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Kurt Russell -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! The imaginative can run blindly through giblet caves, searach for secret giblet displays, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by giblets!
- If traveling with head lice, try not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Darkness may be too startling for consumers.
- Contains imported effects.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1943 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for an international Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
- During a private party, workers found a hidden area within a bartender in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.