Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, mightily considered to be the worst visual attraction at Disneyland
Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
December 8, 1956
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the pen of Stromboli -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Kids and tiring parents can stumble through giblet caves, read misspelled signs about giblet boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders might joke with you.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum width 75".
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The letters in "Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort" can be scrambled to spell "Rs Rgly'ao Isle Ate Mybribttfow ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a pedal in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.