Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A charming view of Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol when it's bathed in tarps
Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
May 31, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol built as a tribute to Genie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in giblet caves, climb across giblet rocks, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 7 years old to ride in front.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- If you have time to design the attraction's painted doors, you may catch a glimpse of the artificial seat.
- During a private party, workers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of skulls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.