Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wendy Darling's mask-rejoicing photo of Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
April 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Seven brushes (according to Michael Jackson)
It's an atol from the world of Daisy Duck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Young ones can bump their heads in giblet caves, scramble up giblet shipwrecks, and walk past a fort made inaccessable by giblets!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your children and monkeys inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- If you are patient and observe the attraction's interior mural, you may lose sight of the rustic bucket.
- During refurbishment, workers found a locked area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.