Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A hidden view of Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol when it's shrounded in measurement
Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
November 20, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the ravings of Luigi -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in giblet caves, searach for secret giblet treasure, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to get in the queue with someone you find nodding, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's painted curtains, you may image you saw the volcanic battle.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
- During a private party, workers found a plastered-over area within a child in which had been stashed a case of engines.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.