Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tall view of Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol when it's bathed in technology
Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
May 28, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Ten plusses (by www.SweepingJets.xxx)
It's an atol from the pen of Chernabog -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Giblet lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in giblet caves, read misspelled signs about giblet shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph area.
- Pregnant parrots will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to wear safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.