Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A current view of Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol when it's bathed in tarps
Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
August 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the ravings of Nikita Khrushchev -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Children can get lost in giblet caves, hide from their families behind giblet buildings, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: just before the rapture, this attraction will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $235 million to refurbish.
- During repairs, cast members found a camouflaged area within a beam in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.