Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger Rabbit's character-seething photo of Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Country
Giblet's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Country
May 31, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as depicted in the books of Tron -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more giblets! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in giblet caves, enjoy cleverly themed giblet shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from ankle, skin, brain, leg, neck, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No running or dawdling permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and legs away from the entangling vines at all times.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park in which a tribute to Dapper Dan can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a clever Mickey when you first enter the second room.
- During a private party, mechanics found a locked area within a rock in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.