Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Marc Davis' pet-quitting photo of Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
October 5, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the ravings of John Carter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Children can scrape their knees in giblet caves, hide behind giblet rocks, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with educational children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners should get stuck on this attraction as much as a half hour before its closing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo place.
- For your safety, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or bowel, ribcage, cardiac, kidney, hair, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.