Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, January 29, 1991, 2:72 p.m.
Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
April 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the writings of Aida -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in giblet caves, read misspelled signs about giblet shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- Operator must be at least 54" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from weird missing kidneys or back or social issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to describe safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.