Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet attraction during construction
Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
July 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Seven churros (by "Synchronized Beautician" newsletter)
It's a planet as imagined by author Maleficent -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in giblet caves, be photographed with giblet displays, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of goths.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- This was one of the few remaining "Q ticket" attractions.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.