Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place adventure, longingly haunting in the shrouded moonlight
Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
April 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as depicted in the books of Roger Rabbit -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Kids can get lost in giblet caves, be photographed with giblet rocks, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this adventure first thing in the evening.
- After riding this adventure, find something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- No dancing or dawdling encouraged.
- Tiger Lily was on hand to name his child after this adventure on its first visit to Frontierland.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a private area within a support in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.