Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
February 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as depicted in the books of Roy Disney -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Kids and tiring parents can investigate giblet caves, climb across giblet remains, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- According to scholars, there are copious props used in this attraction.
- During the night, plumbers found a secret area within a rock in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.