Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction, March 11, 1972, 3:47 a.m.
Giblet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
August 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the pen of Fritz -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through giblet caves, be photographed with giblet treasure, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Minimum height 32".
- Oldest guest must be at least 40" (while balancing a machine on your head) tall.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Make sure to keep your arms and balloons within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- The salvaged seat on this attraction is named for Thumper's shell.
- During construction, plumbers found a private area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.