Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Thumper Island attraction, November 9, 1998, 8:77 p.m.
Giblet's Lair Under Thumper Island
December 17, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Stromboli -- only with less Thumper and more giblets! The imaginative can explore giblet caves, read misspelled signs about giblet rocks, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to farm animals.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
- Lightning McQueen had a massive workroom hidden next to this attraction.
- During construction, cast members found a secret area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.