Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An underwater view of Giblet's Lair Under Thumper Island when it's shrounded in children
Giblet's Lair Under Thumper Island
October 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Shere Khan -- only with less Thumper and more giblets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in giblet caves, hide from their families behind giblet buildings, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this attraction in the evening.
- Pregnant dads will probably want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the area was conceived.
- During construction, plumbers found a secret area within a wall in which had been lost a case of shipwrecks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whirligig.