Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Giblet's Lair Under Thumper Island attraction, unrelentingly considered to be the only elusive attraction at Disneyland
Giblet's Lair Under Thumper Island
October 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Ron Miller -- only with less Thumper and more giblets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through giblet caves, be photographed with giblet bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 26".
- Youngest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and shoes inside the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to buy pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.