Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Thumper Island attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Giblet's Lair Under Thumper Island
May 15, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Marc Davis -- only with less Thumper and more giblets! The imaginative can scrape their knees in giblet caves, climb up giblet treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for young children and some adults.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are multitudes of illustrations used in this attraction.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.