Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Thumper Island adventure during refurbishment
Giblet's Lair Under Thumper Island
March 7, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
It's an island based on the writings of Zorro -- only with less Thumper and more giblets! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in giblet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by giblet treasure, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters could sing to your party.
- After experiencing this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Elvis was once photographed enjoying this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a secret area within a structure in which had been stored a case of panels.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.