Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Giblet's Lair Under Thumper Island, a favorite attraction of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear
Giblet's Lair Under Thumper Island
May 31, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Wheezy the Penguin -- only with less Thumper and more giblets! Young ones can get lost in giblet caves, climb over giblet treasure, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or back or wrist problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are helpless statues used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Potato Head when you look down in the last scene.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.