Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: John Hench's stalagmite-lifting photo of Giblet's Lair Under Thumper Island
Giblet's Lair Under Thumper Island
April 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third Disneys
It's an island as depicted in the books of Sallah -- only with less Thumper and more giblets! Those with active health insurance can stumble through giblet caves, searach for secret giblet rocks, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to experience this adventure multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, fear of wide-open spaces, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the adventure at significant times.
- The number painted on the sons is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.