Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Sid Phillips Island attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Giblet's Lair Under Sid Phillips Island
July 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Iago -- only with less Sid Phillips and more giblets! The imaginative can explore giblet caves, searach for secret giblet shipwrecks, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and being carried).
- Driver must be at least 59" tall.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Davy Jones had an aquatic apartment planned for the space above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a mysterious Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a secret area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.