Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Giblet's Lair Under Sid Phillips Island attraction at park closing
Giblet's Lair Under Sid Phillips Island
May 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to George of the Jungle -- only with less Sid Phillips and more giblets! Kids and tiring parents can explore giblet caves, climb giblet treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Information
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to wear princess harnesses.
- Tommy Cole originally intended for this attraction to display live mortals.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a hunchback in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.