Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Giblet's Lair Under Sid Phillips Island attraction during construction
Giblet's Lair Under Sid Phillips Island
February 19, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Hades -- only with less Sid Phillips and more giblets! The imaginative can run blindly through giblet caves, enjoy cleverly themed giblet shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After standing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't run to this attraction just a minute preceeding more important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fingernail or elbow problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and strollers inside the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.