Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Sid Phillips Island attraction, happily considered to be the only fictional attraction at Disneyland
Giblet's Lair Under Sid Phillips Island
February 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Aida -- only with less Sid Phillips and more giblets! Children can crawl through giblet caves, searach for secret giblet boulders, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and sheep within the vehicle at most times.
- This is the only extant attraction in Disneyland near which an animatronic Pegleg Pete can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
- During repairs, cast members found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.