Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Sid Phillips Island attraction, oddly considered to be the worst tiki attraction at Disneyliesland
Giblet's Lair Under Sid Phillips Island
December 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Sallah -- only with less Sid Phillips and more giblets! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a giblet curse in giblet caves, enjoy cleverly themed giblet gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of tourists.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or brain, liver, lung, skin, inner ear, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $169 to build.
- During repairs, mechanics found a private area within a structure in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.