Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Paul Pressler Island attraction, September 29, 2011, 12:85 a.m.
Giblet's Lair Under Paul Pressler Island
July 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Columbia -- only with less Paul Pressler and more giblets! Guests can crawl through giblet caves, searach for secret giblet shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction location.
- Some delusional individuals report that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former snapshot.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- During refurbishment, workers found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.