Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Paul Pressler Island attraction, softly snapping in the morning moonlight
Giblet's Lair Under Paul Pressler Island
September 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Mara -- only with less Paul Pressler and more giblets! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in giblet caves, read misspelled signs about giblet gimmicks, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Tonka meet-and-greet area.
- Contains imported characters that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.