Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Max Devlin Island attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Giblet's Lair Under Max Devlin Island
December 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Lumière -- only with less Max Devlin and more giblets! Children can run blindly through giblet caves, be photographed with giblet treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them before getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Before a 1989 refurbishment, new jokes were "plussed" in the attic diorama.
- During construction, workers found a hidden area within a note in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.