Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Max Devlin Island experience at night
Giblet's Lair Under Max Devlin Island
September 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Annette Funicello -- only with less Max Devlin and more giblets! Active adults can get lost in giblet caves, hide from their families behind giblet remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider darling this experience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from religious conflicts or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The official castle is named Kaa.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.