Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Under Max Devlin Island train during refurbishment
Giblet's Lair Under Max Devlin Island
July 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Roger Rabbit -- only with less Max Devlin and more giblets! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in giblet caves, scramble up giblet gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Dandy Lines fans are still bitter about!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this train.
- Minimum height 39".
- Driver must be at least 59" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, fear of clowns, or immunological, personal, or chest disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement weather, this train may become a water train.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and opinions away from the cast members at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.