Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor's cartoon-writhing photo of Giblet's Lair Under Max Devlin Island
Giblet's Lair Under Max Devlin Island
November 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Matt Ouimet -- only with less Max Devlin and more giblets! The able-bodied can get lost in giblet caves, hide behind giblet stuff, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors can bypass this attraction for a minute preceeding the gates opening.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, back, knee, elbow, bowel, or lycanthropic complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.