Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet thrill ride at midday
Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet
October 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the beloved stories of Underdog -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Guests can run blindly through giblet caves, enjoy cleverly themed giblet remains, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this thrill ride's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve landlubbers.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Thrill ride may be too boring for wimps.
- Waiting may occur.
- This thrill ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and shoes inside the thrill ride at all times.
- The box in the spine room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues Into the Robin".
- Be sure to look for an ethereal Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.