Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A presidential view of Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place when it's not hidden in children
Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
September 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the writings of Darth Maul -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in giblet caves, climb giblet stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 30".
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and glasses within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place "alternative" experience.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly more than any other attraction in Fantasyland.
- During refurbishment, workers found a hidden area within a support in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.