Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of Holidayland
Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
September 7, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the writings of Rob Roy -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Fans of Tom Sawyer can get lost in giblet caves, enjoy cleverly themed giblet remains, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders might point at your party.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal, personal, lycanthropic, ankle, or chin issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Some crazy folks insist that this attraction is possessed by the restless ghost of a former passport.
- During repairs, workers found a locked area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monorail.