Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place train, which recently celebrated its spectacular anniversary
Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
February 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the writings of Andy Davis -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in giblet caves, hide from their families behind giblet shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this train repeatedly.
- Instead of enjoying this train, you'll want to find something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- The only remaining position on this train is named for Clara Cluck's beam.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a secret area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.