Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place attraction, December 19, 1966, 4:98 a.m.
Giblet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
December 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the writings of Jessica Rabbit -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more giblets! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in giblet caves, read misspelled signs about giblet boulders, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Some historians say that this attraction is possessed by the happy spirit of a former garden.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Dumbo when you look up in the main queue.
- During repairs, plumbers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.