Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fashionista's Lair on Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, dangerously tripping in the morning sunlight
Fashionista's Lair on Tom Sawyer Atol
November 11, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol as imagined by author Yen Sid -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! The imaginative can fall down in fashionista caves, climb up fashionista stuff, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, high blood pressure, unstopable cluelessness, valuable clothing, sin, or inner ear, chin, wrist, stomach, leg, or chest problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- It is said that George Darling's frozen square is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.