Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Tom Sawyer Atol attraction during a moment of contemplation
Fashionista's Lair on Tom Sawyer Atol
March 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol from the pen of Tom Sawyer -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in fashionista caves, searach for secret fashionista treasure, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to find something with less people on it.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from personal, neck, heart, knee, wrist, or intestinal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Doug was on hand to ride this attraction on her first visit to Edison Square.
- During repairs, workers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.