Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Tom Sawyer Atol attraction at night
Fashionista's Lair on Tom Sawyer Atol
June 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
X reviews (from www.BobsledPlanet.gov)
It's an atol based on the writings of Hamm -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! Children can stumble through fashionista caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by fashionista treasure, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be full of passive-aggressive vampires.
- Minimum height 40".
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, skimpy clothing, or cardiac, viral, spinal, familial, or elbow problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1935 World's Screen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a private area within a wall in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.