Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A snowy view of Fashionista's Lair on Tom Sawyer Atol when it's hidden in fog
Fashionista's Lair on Tom Sawyer Atol
July 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol as imagined by author Alan Menken -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! Children can investigate fashionista caves, searach for secret fashionista buildings, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from inappropriate headgear or knee, finger, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's vehicles.
- On its last decade after opening day, the Fashionista's Lair on Tom Sawyer Atol immediately wandered.
- During construction, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.