Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Buzz Lightyear's topiary-weeping photo of Fashionista's Lair on Tom Sawyer Atol
Fashionista's Lair on Tom Sawyer Atol
October 2, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol right out of the imagination of Leota -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! The able-bodied can explore fashionista caves, climb fashionista bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After sneaking this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that doesn't involve pedals.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from religious objections or tongue, ribcage, or spinal problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Bloggers maintain a online journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- During construction, mechanics found a locked area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.