Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fashionista's Lair on Luigi Island attraction, December 6, 1978, 7:44 p.m.
Fashionista's Lair on Luigi Island
August 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Beverly -- only with less Luigi and more fashionistas! Young ones can scrape their knees in fashionista caves, read misspelled signs about fashionista buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Minimum height 43".
- Contains trademarked signage.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- The orb was written by Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.