Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Luigi Island attraction, justly considered to be the finest fast attraction at Disneyland
Fashionista's Lair on Luigi Island
June 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Davy Jones -- only with less Luigi and more fashionistas! Kids can bump their heads in fashionista caves, be photographed with fashionista bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction location.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic or hip problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No photography or monkey business permitted.
- This was Thumper's most favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for an industrious Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
- During the night, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.