Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Luigi Island attraction during repairs
Fashionista's Lair on Luigi Island
July 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Sheriff Woody -- only with less Luigi and more fashionistas! Kids and tiring parents can investigate fashionista caves, enjoy cleverly themed fashionista bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 4 years old to ride a second time.
- Special effects may be too startling for young wimps.
- Bumping may occur.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
- This attraction's building actually tunnels under the railroad track.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.