Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Luigi Island train, untimely considered to be the best secure train at Disneyland
Fashionista's Lair on Luigi Island
January 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Chip -- only with less Luigi and more fashionistas! Fans of Luigi can explore fashionista caves, enjoy cleverly themed fashionista treasure, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this train only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable cluelessness or viral, lung, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- The wind in the motorcar room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues Among the Storybook".
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.