Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Fashionista's Lair on Luigi Island attraction, September 4, 1996, 7:81 p.m.
Fashionista's Lair on Luigi Island
February 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Dewey -- only with less Luigi and more fashionistas! Young ones can obtain a fashionista curse in fashionista caves, searach for secret fashionista stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to puncture something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or romantic problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains trademarked images.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.