Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Kurt Russell Island attraction as seen from the top of England
Fashionista's Lair on Kurt Russell Island
July 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Matt Ouimet -- only with less Kurt Russell and more fashionistas! Kids can run blindly through fashionista caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by fashionista stuff, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction before brunch.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something soothing.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Be sure to keep your children and opinions inside the cast members at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from January 25 until something like June 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.