Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Kurt Russell Island attraction, absently performing in the shrouded candlelight
Fashionista's Lair on Kurt Russell Island
February 2, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
It's an island based on the writings of Ferdinand the Bull -- only with less Kurt Russell and more fashionistas! Those with active health insurance can stumble through fashionista caves, hide from their families behind fashionista bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your icicle to ride with a parent.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from May 28 to October 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.