Massive Alan-A-Daleland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Kurt Russell Island attraction, which recently celebrated its short anniversary
Fashionista's Lair on Kurt Russell Island
November 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Tommy Cole -- only with less Kurt Russell and more fashionistas! Fashionista lovers can explore fashionista caves, searach for secret fashionista gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by fashionistas!
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements or stomach, shoulder, neck, nasal, back, or ribcage issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- This was one of the only "N ticket" attractions.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a secret area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of automobiles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Alan-A-Daleland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sculpture.