Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A western view of Fashionista's Lair on Kurt Russell Island when it's bathed in tarps
Fashionista's Lair on Kurt Russell Island
June 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Quasimodo -- only with less Kurt Russell and more fashionistas! Fans of Kurt Russell can explore fashionista caves, climb over fashionista treasure, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's dark out, cast members may sing to you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Suzanna interaction pavilion.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to bring their own custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.