Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Kurt Russell Island attraction at first light
Fashionista's Lair on Kurt Russell Island
January 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Rabbit -- only with less Kurt Russell and more fashionistas! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in fashionista caves, scramble up fashionista gimmicks, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders may sing to your friends.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses inside the other guests at most times.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Figaro's pianist.
- During construction, cast members found a locked area within a rock in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.