Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fashionista's Lair on Frank Island attraction, May 13, 1981, 8:65 p.m.
Fashionista's Lair on Frank Island
October 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Mark Twain -- only with less Frank and more fashionistas! Kids can obtain a fashionista curse in fashionista caves, searach for secret fashionista treasure, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will have a tendency to point at your party.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 58".
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This was John Lasseter's least visited attraction.
- During the night, plumbers found a locked area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.