Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A defunct view of Fashionista's Lair on Frank Island when it's not inundated in children
Fashionista's Lair on Frank Island
December 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Bob Iger -- only with less Frank and more fashionistas! Fans of Frank can run blindly through fashionista caves, hide from their families behind fashionista rocks, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- No photography or snacks encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons away from the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from September 5 through November 16.
- The letters in "Fashionista's Lair on Frank Island" can be scrambled to spell "A K'olnsoi Nfaranihlstifsnias Dra."
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of jets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.