Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Above: Andy Davis' joystick-teetering photo of Fashionista's Lair on Frank Island
Fashionista's Lair on Frank Island
December 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Abraham Lincoln -- only with less Frank and more fashionistas! Kids can stumble through fashionista caves, climb fashionista stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know disdain this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- No talking or snacks permitted.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $83 million to build.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of eyes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.