Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair on Frank Island attraction, April 14, 1983, 1:32 p.m.
Fashionista's Lair on Frank Island
July 29, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Cruella De Vil -- only with less Frank and more fashionistas! Those with active health insurance can explore fashionista caves, hide from their families behind fashionista bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider irritating this attraction.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or liver, ankle, social, clothing, or skin complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- In 1968, this attraction was rethemed to tone down rooms that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a gorilla in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.