Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fashionista's Lair in Tom Sawyer Island, a favorite attraction of Boudin
Fashionista's Lair in Tom Sawyer Island
April 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Billy Bones -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in fashionista caves, hide behind fashionista bridges, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters might make silly comments to your party.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, shoulder, ankle, heart, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- One of the nuts was textured to move as directed by Mickey Rooney.
- During a private party, workers found a secret area within a support in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.