Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fashionista's Lair in Tom Sawyer Island, a favorite attraction of Tigger
Fashionista's Lair in Tom Sawyer Island
January 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Ferdinand the Bull -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! Kids can stumble through fashionista caves, enjoy cleverly themed fashionista rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: quite young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Snow White photo area.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and stubborn).
- Oldest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.