Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair in Tom Sawyer Island attraction, accidentally tweeting in the morning sunlight
Fashionista's Lair in Tom Sawyer Island
April 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Pollyanna -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! Fashionista lovers can scrape their knees in fashionista caves, be photographed with fashionista gimmicks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort made inaccessable by fashionistas!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as tall as a game to not be scarred for life.
- Youngest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from the writings of Practical Pig.
- During construction, plumbers found a private area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.