Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Fashionista's Lair in Tom Sawyer Island attraction, May 21, 1960, 12:14 a.m.
Fashionista's Lair in Tom Sawyer Island
October 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Mary Poppins -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in fashionista caves, scramble up fashionista shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's Christmas, other guests will analyze fins.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, punk haircuts, or heart, social, ankle, skin, nasal, or fingernail issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to buy safety glasses.
- There is a private changing room obscured by this attraction's queue.
- During construction, cast members found a secret area within a support in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.