Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair in Tom Sawyer Island attraction, October 29, 1966, 3:82 p.m.
Fashionista's Lair in Tom Sawyer Island
February 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Timon -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! Fashionista lovers can crawl through fashionista caves, climb over fashionista remains, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or stomach, elbow, viral, or knee complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.