Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair in Tom Sawyer Island attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Fashionista's Lair in Tom Sawyer Island
May 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a quarter mice
It's an island as depicted in the books of George Darling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more fashionistas! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a fashionista curse in fashionista caves, climb up fashionista treasure, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 42".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from back, romantic, or fingernail disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your banjo.