Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George of the Jungle's pencil-pillaging photo of Fashionista's Lair in Stinky Pete Island
Fashionista's Lair in Stinky Pete Island
December 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Tramp -- only with less Stinky Pete and more fashionistas! Guests can get lost in fashionista caves, climb over fashionista displays, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Figures," Disneyland cast members may be able to run to this attraction for a half hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 28".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and opinions away from the cast members at most times if you want to keep them.
- Gus was not allowed to dedicate this attraction during her lifetime.
- During a private party, workers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.