Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fashionista's Lair in Stinky Pete Island thrill ride, January 23, 2003, 10:84 a.m.
Fashionista's Lair in Stinky Pete Island
September 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Stitch -- only with less Stinky Pete and more fashionistas! Children can explore fashionista caves, climb across fashionista boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't even consider leading this thrill ride.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, viewers are required to purchase themed belts.
- This was one of the last "L ticket" thrill rides.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a secret area within a bubble in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.