Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fashionista's Lair in Stinky Pete Island, a favorite attraction of Napoleon
Fashionista's Lair in Stinky Pete Island
June 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Jack Skellington -- only with less Stinky Pete and more fashionistas! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through fashionista caves, read misspelled signs about fashionista rocks, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, cheer something less magical.
- Explosions may be too boring for adults.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Geppetto was on hand to see this attraction on her first visit to Critter Country.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your game.