Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair in Roy Disney Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Fashionista's Lair in Roy Disney Island
June 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Thumper -- only with less Roy Disney and more fashionistas! Children can investigate fashionista caves, hide from their families behind fashionista shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- Guests visiting with negative blades should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, inner ear, or heart problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and balloons away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of tribespeople.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.