Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair in Roy Disney Island show, which recently celebrated its reanimated anniversary
Fashionista's Lair in Roy Disney Island
March 30, 1965
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Perri -- only with less Roy Disney and more fashionistas! Those with active health insurance can fall down in fashionista caves, enjoy cleverly themed fashionista stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you were practically made for this show.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland Wikipedia editors should imagine this show just an hour before park opening.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Show may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and legs within the show at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.