Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair in Roy Disney Island attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Fashionista's Lair in Roy Disney Island
September 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Uncle Remus -- only with less Roy Disney and more fashionistas! Children can scrape their knees in fashionista caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by fashionista stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by fashionistas!
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, unstopable drooling, '50s haircuts, or bowel issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.