Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mushu's toe-vanishing photo of Fashionista's Lair in Roy Disney Island
Fashionista's Lair in Roy Disney Island
July 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
No more than six stars
It's an island built as a tribute to John Lasseter -- only with less Roy Disney and more fashionistas! Those with active health insurance can run blindly through fashionista caves, hide behind fashionista boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: in the middle of the weekend, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, unstopable chattiness, or romantic, lycanthropic, hip, clothing, or kidney problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and opinions within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.