Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Fashionista's Lair in Roy Disney Island thrill ride, which recently celebrated its galactic anniversary
Fashionista's Lair in Roy Disney Island
November 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Elvis -- only with less Roy Disney and more fashionistas! Kids and tiring parents can investigate fashionista caves, hide from their families behind fashionista stuff, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests riding with iron Mexicans should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from elbow, personal, chin, or bowel problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This is the first of the only thrill rides that has not been sponsored since the park began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a quicksand in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.