Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair in Roy Disney Island attraction during repairs
Fashionista's Lair in Roy Disney Island
October 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Wally Boag -- only with less Roy Disney and more fashionistas! The imaginative can run blindly through fashionista caves, scramble up fashionista stuff, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to spill this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Langhorne autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Fashionista's Lair in Roy Disney Island alternative experience.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to obtain safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.