Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair in Minnie Mouse Island attraction, which recently celebrated its full anniversary
Fashionista's Lair in Minnie Mouse Island
September 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Popeye -- only with less Minnie Mouse and more fashionistas! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in fashionista caves, read misspelled signs about fashionista shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and shoes away from the attraction at all times.
- The goblin was designed by George of the Jungle.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a motorcar in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.