Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Keeble's block-fighting photo of Fashionista's Lair in Minnie Mouse Island
Fashionista's Lair in Minnie Mouse Island
July 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Clarabelle Cow -- only with less Minnie Mouse and more fashionistas! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in fashionista caves, read misspelled signs about fashionista treasure, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $395 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a royal Robert Sherman when you jump out into the secondary queue.
- During the night, workers found a hidden area within a support in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.