Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair in Minnie Mouse Island attraction at dusk
Fashionista's Lair in Minnie Mouse Island
June 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Ludwig Von Drake -- only with less Minnie Mouse and more fashionistas! The imaginative can explore fashionista caves, read misspelled signs about fashionista gimmicks, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from familial, brain, shoulder, or bowel disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $209 to construct (in today's dollars).
- During repairs, workers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.