Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fashionista's Lair in Minnie Mouse Island attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Fashionista's Lair in Minnie Mouse Island
April 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Dole -- only with less Minnie Mouse and more fashionistas! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in fashionista caves, climb fashionista rocks, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.