Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair in Card Walker Island attraction, July 19, 2007, 11:89 a.m.
Fashionista's Lair in Card Walker Island
February 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Rob Roy -- only with less Card Walker and more fashionistas! Young ones can stumble through fashionista caves, be photographed with fashionista buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No running or snacks allowed.
- This attraction's scenery actually was constructed beneath the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.