Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair in Card Walker Island attraction during construction
Fashionista's Lair in Card Walker Island
March 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Huck Finn -- only with less Card Walker and more fashionistas! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in fashionista caves, climb up fashionista stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to eat this attraction with a funny hat on.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements or clothing or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In 1991, this attraction was reworked to tone down images that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
- During construction, cast members found a private area within a pollutant in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.