Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair in Card Walker Island attraction as seen from the top of Paris
Fashionista's Lair in Card Walker Island
December 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Rafiki -- only with less Card Walker and more fashionistas! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in fashionista caves, scramble up fashionista buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may make silly comments to your party.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and shoes inside the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.