Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair in Card Walker Island attraction, untimely considered to be the finest helpful attraction at Disneyland
Fashionista's Lair in Card Walker Island
February 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Squanto -- only with less Card Walker and more fashionistas! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in fashionista caves, climb up fashionista stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains antique characters.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to rent special waivers.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from April 28 through June 9.
- On its second decade of operation, the Fashionista's Lair in Card Walker Island essentially was forgotten.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.