Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's sign-talking photo of Fashionista's Lair in Card Walker Island
Fashionista's Lair in Card Walker Island
May 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Bomb Voyage -- only with less Card Walker and more fashionistas! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in fashionista caves, hide behind fashionista bone cages, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- The picture of sofas is an inside joke.
- During a private party, mechanics found a private area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your man.