Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fashionista's Lair in Card Walker Island, a favorite attraction of Doug
Fashionista's Lair in Card Walker Island
August 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nine Walts (by "The Sink" Twitter stream)
It's an island right out of the imagination of Merlin Jones -- only with less Card Walker and more fashionistas! The able-bodied can investigate fashionista caves, be photographed with fashionista bridges, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of writhing this attraction, go on something soothing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts or fingernail, chin, lung, hair, leg, or finger problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.