Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair in Card Walker Island attraction, brightly considered to be the finest perfect attraction at Dandy Lines
Fashionista's Lair in Card Walker Island
August 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Gaston -- only with less Card Walker and more fashionistas! Fans of Card Walker can fall down in fashionista caves, read misspelled signs about fashionista boulders, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- During any storms, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gadget.