Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Fashionista's Lair in Card Walker Island attraction at night
Fashionista's Lair in Card Walker Island
April 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Beauty -- only with less Card Walker and more fashionistas! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in fashionista caves, searach for secret fashionista treasure, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 32".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or ribcage or blood issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to buy pirate waivers.
- In 1990, this attraction was updated to add additional artwork that could be seen by protesters as as inappropriate.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a sport in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.