Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fashionista's Lair in Card Walker Island attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
Fashionista's Lair in Card Walker Island
September 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Cubby O'Brien -- only with less Card Walker and more fashionistas! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in fashionista caves, climb across fashionista rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo garden.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 67".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses away from the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to have precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patent.